Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Glad Tidings

Hello Gentle Readers! Yes, thank you for the emails - quite surprised to receive them. I'm quite fine, I assure you. That pesky Real Life took some turns, some amazing, some awful, and I was dragged away, kicking and screaming to attend to them. No worries!

Sadly my SL time has become somewhat limited so swimming in the big pond of pixels has not been happening as much as I like. Fewer things to blog too. Although I must say that those of you who know me well, thank you for being such terrific friends. As promised, I did not blog any of your silly escapades even though RLTS readers would LOVE to hear about them. I'm just that good of a friend.

A few things are up. The Alternative Classix LIVE returned to the Cetus Gallery District two weeks ago. DJ Tarsis rocked the house AGAIN, like always. The new Riverwalk Coffee Company is really beautiful. Stop by on Friday evenings and bring your requests to share over a martini or a cup o' joe. Tars is also spinning Brazilian Groove on Wednesdays at the high in Skiddaw. Salsa shoes recommended.

Also had a chance to sit with upcoming photographer Conor Newall. He was kind enough to send over a few shots (see the one above). He's an eye for color and detail which is fresh compared to most. Looking forward to seeing his style develop.

With the season upon us, I send you all warm wishes for a blessed Christmas filled with love and joy!

No comments: