Saturday, September 20, 2008

Hogwarts

There are a few places in SL that tickle my fancy. Despite the uproar by some of the horrors of Harry Potter, I find the stories fanciful and imagination invoking. That, and the cinematography is sometimes breathtaking.

Given that, it's no surprise that Hogwarts in Liquid Heat is a delight. The moving staircases lead you to wonderful rooms to explore. Drop by the dining hall for a little twilight delight. But beware the dungeons!

Explore away and don't hesitate to grab a student for a little tour. Most are lovely and happy to show you around! By the way, check out the paintings - little surprises await!

UPDATE! Michele Hyacinth's blog takes note of a free navigation HUD for Hogwarts. The things I miss! Thanks Michele!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ribbons, that's a great sim! Great fun! That's so much for posting this. I'm going to do a post on this myself, crediting you with the find and linking back to your post. It's always great great fun to find new places in SL. Much thanks again, and I enjoy your blog, btw!