Saturday, October 11, 2008

Happy. Happy. Joy. Joy.

I just had the most unexciting, under expectation meeting, lackluster time I have had in a very long time. Jewelry expo was less than dazzling.



A few of my favourites where there. The Eolande build was creative and some of the jewelry from a couple of designers was decent to perhaps even good (even a couple of "huh, that's interesting" pieces).

Once I took a class to build jewelry last year and the basics. I couldn't help but to think that my classmates produced a better product than several of the vendors there. And that wasn't that great.

The expo design itself was a bore. I know how painful it can be to hear that someone dislikes your work, but I have to ask, was any creative work put into this at all?



Freebies are around. I've only found a few things that made it interesting. I imagine those able to participate in the hunt might find some choice pieces.

Jewelry Expo ends today, Sunday. Have fun!

No comments: