Friday, June 19, 2009

Split ends and a little style

I mentioned in a previous blog that Hair Fair was coming up. I cannot stand it any longer as my split ends are frizzing. I had to post on some details especially as it starts Saturday and I need a new style.

Beta Technologies is sponsoring the 4th Annual Hair Fair in world. Last year, they raised over $9,500 USD for Locks of Love, an American charity that provides hairpieces to disadvantaged American and Canadian children who are medically ill and suffer from hair loss.

This year's Fair boasts 125 designers including long time favourites Adam n Eve, Deviant Kitties, and Truth. Operated by the lovely ladies of Hairspray, Hair Fair is always a destination shopping stop for all SLers. The Hey Girlfriends should keep their eyes peeled for Catty Loon's contributions from Audacity Hair.

The picture provided here is one of the Hair Fair Flickr contest winners, submitted by Ai Baroque. Just one of many talented images for which I encourage you to take a peek!

Hair Fair runs from June 20th through July 4th. Stock up and help a child in need. MUAH

No comments: