Saturday, March 8, 2008

The Floor and the Wall


A newbie artist friend discovered this little place and in his newbie excitement tp'd me over to check out the spot. This is a gallery in Benvolio. And I think it's a place you need to experience to appreciate. That tree you see is actually embedded into the floor. You walk into the gallery and this artistic display evolves as you walk. It is breathtaking. I can only imagine what it looks like in windlight. *grumbling about video cards that don't like SL*

While wandering around the SIM, my friend also discovered the Wall. The space allows you to choose your Floyd tune and jam out in a surreal area very Floyd inspired. Nothing like getting my classic rock on after so many years of pretending I wasn't a hard rock junkie as a kid.

Gallery Diabolus, Benvolio. Use the pyramid teleporter to move between levels. And remember to watch your radio! ;)

No comments: