Saturday, July 26, 2008

The Crash Monster

Hanging at the Blarney in the morning, I ran into a rather unusual avi - Maximus Madfes. Thing is, he's one rather nasty looking bat. Tends to hang from the ceiling too which threw all the newbies for a loop. It was just then that one lovely woman was struggling to recover from the new version install and continued to crash. As anyone who knows me knows, I beat the daylights out of the crash monster on a regular basis -- that mysterious monster out there responsible for lag, crashing, and other nasties.

Maximus Madfes: I think she crashed
You: Poor girl
Maximus Madfes: That's my excuse, and I'm sticking to it
You: Do you ever get full Max?
Ribbons Whitfield freezes
You: Wait.
You: Are YOU the crash monster?
Maximus Madfes: Shhh

Apparently, he prefers Avis doused in garlic butter...

No comments: