Tuesday, July 15, 2008

No More Nuclear


One of those days when a staple is going away. Nuclear Boutique will be closing its doors on July 31st after two years of fashion contributions. The Ribbons Learns to Swim and I do. teams wish Ari all the best in her future pursuits.

In her words,

"Rather than being unavailable for my customers (as I've been for the past 2 months), I'd rather close the store than lower my standards for customer service...not to mention the lack of new products I am able to create with my current schedule.

"I'm a little sad as this has been a great time...nearly 2 years I've spent building Nuclear Boutique and I will miss it and my friends I've made here. I am hoping to work on other fun projects and spend more time with my friends when I'm in SL and look forward to some free time.

"When/if time permits I might re-open Nuclear Boutique, but for now it's best if we close down.

"Thank you everyone for your support and friendship and for making Nuclear Boutique a great success. I am forever grateful."

Blessings and warm wishes for continued success in all you do!

No comments: