Monday, January 28, 2008

The things I do...

...for my friends...

I'm sure I will come to regret this, but when a friend called for some help for a photo shoot, I agreed on the condition I could make the items I was being asked to wear at least a little more modest... you know, like cover up just about all of me. (I asked to wear the parka over it but he wouldn't go for it.)

My friend was gracious and even suggested a theme - punk. Okay, so it's been a few years since I went with that genre... And really, I was more on the goth side, "back in the day"... but I figured I still had a few ideas left in me.

With the help of his friends, we devised a cute little number to make it all go. Below is the before and after shot - the after as I was heading to a game of tennis.

How's THAT for a dichotomy?
This and That!