Wednesday, January 30, 2008

A little tennis anyone?


I do believe I missed the festivities but I dug the sim. How often can you play tennis in a stadium this size? I mean REALLY. I can actually say that I played tennis at the Australian Open at Slam1! Call the presses cause I am just so all that.

What you don't see in the picture is my athletic bag, racket and balls. This is because I'd been trying for days to get that shot and no matter what I did it refused to save. The glitch self-corrected but has left me with minimal excitement with which to post this blog. In fact, it's the very reason I missed the open! (okay, that's a lie but dang!)

The lovely little yellow number I slipped into was actually one of the tennis outfits designed for the IBM sponsored Australian Open fashion show. I will have to look, but I do believe it was of Devilish Cupcake (Talana 221, 50, 23). Enjoy (I know I do)!

No comments: