Doing a read-by on Wrath Pain's blog and stumbled upon this nice little quiz (I could never do him justice). Turns out, everyone is doing it. In light of my new decision this year to be a follower, I've opted to start here by being one of everybody. We'll see how this works out.
1. What time did you get up this morning? — 3:34 am
2. Diamonds or pearls? — Well, diamonds are quite lovely, especially for evening attire. I'm probably about the age that I can carry them off without being tacky. But I am a classicist and appreciate the soft glow that a strand of real pearls provides, softening features and bringing about a general sense of femininity.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?— Hmmmm Honestly I cannot remember but it may have been the last Bond film.
4. Favorite TV show?— Don't watch a lot of T.V. but I have always been fond of the Golden Girls.
5. What do you usually have for breakfast?— Lunch.
6. What is your middle name?— Michael. No I am not kidding.
7. What food do you dislike? — Seafood & veggies. Don't mean to steal this from "everyone" but it's really really true.
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment?— My i-pod.
9. Favourite sandwich?— Oooo wow.... um. Probably the taco sandwich ring I make for tea parties
10. What characteristic do you despise? — Selfishness- you know, the "all about me" people who forget that they live in a community and their actions DO impact others. ALL of their actions. And I really despise those who say, "That's their problem." No honey, it's YOUR problem because you making them cranky makes for cranky communities and then you wake up one day and live in a place YOU hate.
11. Favorite item of clothing?— my jeans and either my Ropers or my 4" heeled sandals
12. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would it be?— World Tour. I kid you not.
13. What colour is your bathroom?— At the moment, it's beige with white spackle streaks. Last room in the house yet to be refinished.
14. Do you make friends easily? — Friends? No. Acquaintances? No, not really.
15. Where would you retire? — You mean I get to retire? Wow. I thought I'd be stuck in the tree house forever. That was a nice thing! Thank you for sharing!
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday?— Well, my 22nd was pretty memorable. Not really a good memory but a memory none the less.
17. Favourite sport to watch? — At the moment, HOCKEY! Futbol, football, rugby, pool and ski ball.
18. How many towns have you lived in?— 17 I think. I put cities in there too.
19. How many people do you think will send this back?— pft
20. What’s on your bedroom floor right now? — my life.
21. Favorite saying?— Fabulous! or Absolutely! I have no idea where I picked them up. They are mildly annoying I am sure.
22. When is your birthday?— Yeah, see, we don't discuss that day.
23. Are you a morning person or a night person?— I perk up around twilight and warm up at sunset.
.24. What is your shoe size?— Little.
25. Pets?— Two dogs, a cat, and a friend's 38 year old son.
26. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us?— Nothing you want to hear. Everyone SAYS they want to know but they never really do.
27. What did you want to be when you were little?— Astronaut. Really. Until I was about 15. I couldn't keep up with the math.
28. Which talent would you most like to have?— Self value. And maybe something creative like all the rest of my friends.
29. Which words or phrases do you most overuse?— Absolutely. NO WAY. Hooray! and probably "You may want to turn your volume down a bit" which isn't very SL friendly unless you are actually on voice.
30. What is your favorite flower? — Anything unusual (and no, birds of paradise are not unusual). I had a boyfriend in college who used to take me to wildflower fields and pick me bouquets. I really dug that.
31. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to?— The one where I get to take it off.
32. What color are your eyes?— Like all the rest of "everybody", gray blue green pending mood, tears, nuclear explosion and the occassional drink.
33. What was your favorite toy as a child?— the big huge pillows I was allowed to use to build forts. And interestingly, I was into this construction toy I had... *thinking*
34. Summer or winter?— Oh geeze, SUMMER. Like that was even a question.
35. Hugs or kisses?— Huggles and smooches that help express my love to my love. I don't have a love...
36. Chocolate or Vanilla— Tin Lizzy. No really. But with almonds or maybe pistachios. Or Chocolate. And yes, you can mix chocolate with SO MUCH.
37. Do you want your friends to send this back to you? — I'm mildly curious. But it won't kill me.
38. When was the last time you cried?— Cried? Cannot remember. I don't cry. I got a little misty at a dog memorial last week.
39. What is under your bed?— dust and shoe boxes.
40. Who is the friend you have had the longest in SL?— Well, Tarsis. You know, it's his fault you all have to put up with me.
41. What did you do last night? — Came off the job, ate, hit the sack and tossed and turned from flashbacks. Oddly, they weren't the ones that everyone would be concerned about.
42. Favorite smell? — Onion rings and cooking onions. Certain flowers. The smell of the Montana mountain air up near Glacier Park. Fresh pears. I could go on forever.
43. What are you afraid of?— Mean criticism that has an impact other than on my ego (which if I stopped to think about it, the only way that happens is if it hurts my ego).
44. Plain, sweet, or salted Popcorn?— Not a big popcorn fan. Prefer it with a ton of butter. Always hated kettle corn but a guy made a special batch for me on Saturday and added Cajun seasoning. THAT was fabulous - warm, sweet AND salty! It was a party in my mouth (shut up Wrath). (Shut up Nex.)
45. How many keys on your key ring?— Depends on the day. At least 6. As many as 40. I don't have a "ring" I have a (c)karabiner. A big one.
46. How many years at your current job? — Eight I think... although this latest twist, since Halloween last year
47. Do you have any scars?— Sure do. I'm the daughter of a jet-setting playboy. You'd have scars too.
48. Favorite day of the week?— I kinda dig Thursdays. It's kinda like, "Whew! I made it!" Then Mondays cause you know, "Whew! I made it!"
49. How many people will you be sending this to? Sending? Nada. Posting, Absolutely.