Monday, February 4, 2008

A Game of Cat and Mouse and Alien...

After a significant personal change of time management (to be announced soon) I headed over to the Blarney Stone in Dublin to hang out, chat, and maybe do a little mentoring as a newbie station is nearby. I was delighted to meet several new folks (thanks E - keep your bones together will you?) and enjoyed a pint, calming my nerves.

How this happened I am not sure, but by the end of the night I was talked into doing some moving making for a fellow who is working on a travel book project in SL. Modeling really, but none the less. What WAS in that pint?

You'll have to read the book to understand why I am here. The Greenies SIM was created from the perspective of miniature aliens that landed in a home. You walk through the house, nearly lost given your perspective is not adjusted to being three to four inches tall. You'll stumble upon little green aliens here and there - some sitting, some being mischievous. I care not to give away all the surprises, but I wanted to share a little cat and mouse.

No comments: