Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I sunk your battleship!


One of things that's interesting about doing what I do in SL is the fascinating things that pop up. You now, like when someone pops out of a cake and you throw your glass of champaign in the air and scream.

Much to my delight, I was invited to take a tour of the not yet open Titanic.

No, not THE Titanic. The new Titanic. Like, a modern version with a kick butt pool, ballroom and the conservatory - to drool for. The kitchen produces scrumptious foods, the dining areas are available for custom, and the exercise room is complete with athletic poseballs. I didn't want to be rude to my hostess by taking snapshots right and left but I did click this one off - the bow of the ship created especially for weddings and other ceremonies, right off the ballroom. You have nearly guaranteed privacy when at sea, and among the finest of interiors I have seen in SL. AND just to make it really nifty- a fabulous teleport system on board to make it easy to move from area to area freely. (Just for kicks, check out the master bedroom below!)

The Titanic will be available for private conferences, meetings, weddings, and other special events. Arrangements may be made for individual leasing. For more information, please contact me privately.

Oh, and no icebergs this time around.

No comments: